San Diego is a city on the Pacific coast of California understood for its coastlines, , parks and warm climate.Enormous Balboa Park is the site of the distinguished San Diego Zoo, as well as many art galleries, artist studios, museums as well as yards. L.A. Female Escorts
A deep harbor is home to a large active marine fleet, with the USS Midway, an aircraft-carrier-turned-museum, open to the general public.
The over all population for the entire area is close to 5 million, which makes it one of the largest International hubs in the world, with 13 consulates.San Diego is located in the southern part of California near the Mexican boarder. Ca
The area is known as the Tijuana-San Diego International Metropolitan Area and includes two large North American coastal cities in two different countries. L.A. Erotic Massage Parlors
Over 40 million people cross the Mexican-American border between Tijuana and San Diego, which makes the crossing one of the busiest crossing in the world. California Real Estate Continuing Education
Here are 10 reasons why you might want to vacation in San Diego:
1. The San Diego Zoo is one of the cities most famous attractions. Who said the zoo couldn’t be romantic? The zoo host extended hours during the summer with live entertainment.
2. Tourist can take a boat to Catalina Island and enjoy dining and shopping. This is the only island destination on the West Coast and has memorable lodging for a romantic getaway.
3. San Diego is hosts to several museums, including the Museum of Art, Museum of Photographic Arts, Museum of Man and Hall of Champions Sports Museum among other museums such as the Museum of Making Music, the family friendly Reuben H Fleet Science Center and more. L.A. Female Strip Clubs
4. Two words: Sea World. Dolphin Interaction Program and many additional world famous attractions, since 1964. Over 11 million visitor per year.
5. Day trip or short trip to Tijuana, Mexico, which is less than 25 miles from downtown. Enjoy the culture of Mexico and experience Mexican entertainment. Affordable day trips available from downtown. (Around $50 to $150)
6. A lot of free activities for kids and family.
7. Beautiful beaches and coast-line 27 miles of waterfront, featuring bayside parks and marinas.
8. It’s one of the best places to board a cruise ship headed for the Mexican Riviera.
9. If you’re a single the city is full of single sailors. The city is home to the Pacific Fleet and has one of the largest U.S. Naval Base Stations on the west coast of the United States.
10. Vacations are affordable. You can find activities and lodging to fit almost any budget. Regardless of which part of town you stay in, you can use the public transportation to get where you want to go. L.A. Sex Shops
There are free activities and paid activities to keep vacationers busy. Or you can just relax and look out over the coast-line. Your choice from a city that has it all.